Open Positions for 2016-17 School Year
Director of Communications
The Director of Communications is an appointed member of the Board of Directors. This position reports to the Vice President of Outreach and the President. All Elected Officers and Appointed Directors are encouraged to attend all BOD and GM meetings, and must be willing to sign and abide by the Peter Kirk PTSA Code of Ethics Agreement and Standing Rules.
The Director of Communications will:
- Manage and update all communication vehicles for the PTSA. This includes the bi-weekly newsletter (Eagle Flyer) and the PTSA website (www.peterkirkptsa.org).
- Knowledge of some html and basic web design principles a huge plus.
- Experience with Constant Contact and WordPress a huge plus.
- Support the BOD and event chairs in any and all technical needs. This may include email blasts, form creations and reports.
- Support the BASP Director in creation of the classes for the store and the reports associated. This is done through Digital PTO, our web hosting service.
- Manage the web budget including renewal of Constant Contact, Host My Site (domain and email support) and Digital PTO.
- Create and maintain email aliases and group lists in Host My Site.
Contact: Tracy Squillace email@example.com
If you are interested in volunteering with us, you must first fill out the district volunteer application and complete the screening process. For questions about individual positions, please contact the position contact as indicated above.