The Peter Kirk PTSA sponsors several Enrichment classes throughout the year. These programs are offered during the fall, winter and spring, lasting about 8 to 10 weeks, and require volunteer parent chaperones. Classes generally include subjects such as drama, math, Spanish and sports.
Many of our programs are offered through outside vendors/businesses that come to the school and provide the instruction for the program. Other programs are coordinated by PTSA parent volunteers or Peter Kirk teachers.
Parents must chaperone a minimum of one time per class per student enrolled in class, in order for the PTSA to bring you a variety of learning opportunities.
Classes may be cancelled without refund, if there are no chaperones present. Chaperones must be PTSA members and have completed LWSD volunteer paperwork.
Visit Enrichment Class Registration for details and registration.
- Registration opens March 27th at 7pm
- Classes begin the week of April 15th
Classes offered will be:
- Monday: Hip hop (outside)
- Tuesday: French, Spanish, Clay, Coding with Kids
- Wednesday: Piano, Forest Time (outside), Mad Science
- Thursday: Spanish, Forest Time (outside), Guitar, Robotics
- Friday: Legos x2
Register at 6crickets.com