The Peter Kirk Elementary School PTSA invites you to join our community as we raise money to fund special projects for our highly-anticipated new school, which will open in Fall 2019! We are hosting our first annual Green Gala on March 17, 2018 (St. Patrick’s Day!) to RAISE O’ LITTLE GREEN for projects ranging from new books for the expanded library to new playground equipment for our growing student population. The event will be held at the Woodmark Hotel at Carillon Point and has almost sold out after less than two weeks of tickets going on sale.
We would like to invite your family or business to become a sponsor for this year’s event!
If you own or work for a business that would like to sponsor the auction, we would love to have you! We offer many different levels of sponsorship to fit any budget, which comes with a variety of opportunities to promote your business throughout the year while supporting our school.
Sponsorship is also a fantastic opportunity for families to donate in their family name, for a fully tax deductible donation, which will be in lieu of having a ‘raise-the-paddle’ cash donation opportunity at the event. And of course, if your company matches, you can double your impact!
We hope you will consider sponsorship at one of these levels:
Full Benefit Details:
- Special thanks given to our sponsors in our Green Gala Auction Catalogue
- Full page ad in the program for the Peter Kirk Elementary school play, The Little Mermaid, performed at the Lake Washington High School Theater on April 14 (expected attendance: 450)
- Company logo prominently displayed throughout the evening in the ballroom on our digital sponsor wall
- Verbal recognition during the event
- Company logo featured on PTSA website, Facebook page, and school newsletter, with links to your web pages
- Company logo on sponsorship banner at School Carnival seen by approximately 800 Peter Kirk families and community members
- Exclusive opportunity for Gold level sponsors to have company logo displayed on the Green Gala Photo Booth custom backdrop, offering increased social media exposure
- Two tickets to the event on March 17, 2018.
Please print and complete the Sponsor Form and enclose it with your donation, or fill out the Online Sponsor Form to complete payment online. The deadline to sponsor this year’s event and be listed on event signage is February 24, 2018.
Looking for other ways to contribute? Please consider donating an item or experience to the silent auction, bake a dessert for the dessert table, donate wine for the wine toss, or volunteer at the event.
Thank you for taking action to help provide support for students and staff at Peter Kirk. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
For questions, please contact
Green Gala Co-Chair
Peter Kirk Elementary PTSA
Back the Green Gala Auction home page.