Thank you to everyone who stood up for our kids and provided support throughout the election. The two levies passed at over 50%. This is a huge win given the questions around funding and taxes at the state level.
Unfortunately, the bond failed to meet the 60% threshold needed to pass. With the outcome of the election and overcrowding in our schools, LWSD will share details with us soon about next steps.
WSPTA: Advocacy in Action
- PTA Advocates Made a Difference During Advocacy Week 2018
- Call to Action: School Construction and Class Size Reduction
- Call to Action: Support Legislation that Ensures Post-Secondary Success for all Students
- Call to Action: Support HB 1377
– Melissa Stone, VP Advocacy, LWPTSA Council